Katherine Azar-Haworth received her Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, CA. She completed her physician assistant education at Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ where she graduated with a Masters of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS). During her master’s clinical rotations, she specialized in dermatology and surgery. Her formal medical training focused on medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology under the direction of Dr. Lee Laris.
Katherine has been practicing dermatology with Phoenix Skin since January 2005. She is also skilled in numerous cosmetic procedures including Botox injections and fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm.
Outside of work, Katherine enjoys spending time with her husband and sons, traveling and hiking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology – Westmont College
- Masters of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) – Midwestern University
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (2004)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology
- Masters of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)
- Arizona Dermatology Physician Assistant Society
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants