Elizabeth left her home-town of Portland, Oregon to earn her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Arizona in 2006, and now considers Phoenix her home. Elizabeth is a board-certified Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). She received her Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Midwestern University in Glendale.
As part of her degree studies, Elizabeth completed specialized clinical rotations in dermatology at Phoenix Skin Medical Surgical Group. Her formal medical training has included a focused dermatological training period under the direction of Dr. Lee Laris, including specialized training in surgical dermatologic procedures. Elizabeth also performs several cosmetic procedures including injections of Botox and fillers. She has a particular interest in skin cancer treatment and prevention.
- Bachelor of Science degree – University of Arizona (2006)
- Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies – Midwestern University
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (1997)
- Bachelor of Science
- Master’s Degree – Physician Assistant Studies
- Arizona Dermatology Physician Assistant Society
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants