Medical Director and Chief Cosmetic Surgeon
Practicing in the valley since 1992, Dr. Lee Laris is the Medical Director and Chief Cosmetic Surgeon of Phoenix Skin.
Dr. Laris is highly trained in all areas of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology and has built a national reputation as a facial rejuvenation specialist. Dr. Laris is recognized for his use of minimal incision surgery, with a focus on restoring youth via less invasive methods such as Y Lift, mini face lift, laser resurfacing, botox, fat transfer/dermal fillers and hair transplantation. Dr. Laris is one of the first certified hair transplant surgeons by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons.
Dr. Laris has been an Arizona Dermatologist for over 25 years.
Awards and Recognition
- Named Best Dermatologist in Arizona by Ranking Arizona, The Best of Arizona Businesses, 2013-18
- Dr. Laris featured in Arizona Business Leaders Magazine, 2016-19, 2020-21
- Voted #1 Dermatologist by Arizona Foothills Magazine, 2015-16
- Based on his expertise and positive patient results, Dr. Laris was named a Top Doctor by RealSelf.com, 2015
- Named “Top 500” in 2023 by Allergan Aesthetics
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Gannon University (1981)
- Osteopathic Medical Degree – College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific (1987)
- Internship at Grandview Hospital in Dayton, Ohio (1987-88)
- Dermatology Residency – College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific (1988-1991)
- Hair Restoration Fellowship (1991-92)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Osteopathic Medical Degree
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- First Y Lift Trainer in the US
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- Phoenix Dermatologic Society
- Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association