Get Rid of That Unwanted Tattoo: PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal Now Available
Are you one of the thousands living with bad tattoos? Are you thinking about a tattoo cover up? Or are you just tired of your tattoo? Bad tattoos are no longer a permanent mistake.
The PicoSure Laser is the fastest laser in the world for tattoo removal, clearing tattoo ink in about ½ the number of treatments required by older lasers in the Arizona market (for a list of old lasers see PicoSure facts below). PicoSure is changing the tattoo removal experience with fewer sessions needed, with less pain, and at a lower price. Now is the time to remove that old tattoo!
• FDA approved for tattoo removal in December 2012
• Phoenix Skin is the only practice in Arizona to offer the PicoSure Laser and one of about 30 locations in the US. The PicoSure laser delivers energy to the tattoo ink in picoseconds, which is one hundred times faster than old technology that only delivers energy in a nanosecond.
• Faster laser = quicker clearing of tattoo ink.
• Less time is needed between treatments (PicoSure 4 weeks) versus existing lasers that require 6-8 weeks.
• Easily removes blue, green, orange and yellow inks, which were once considered the toughest colors to remove with existing nanosecond technology (aka the older tattoo removal lasers).
• Studies reveal greater than 75% overall ink clearance in only 1-2 treatments.*
• PicoSure is removing tattoos in about ½ the number of treatments required by older lasers on the market. Older lasers on the market aka old technology include: Q-Switched Ruby, ND YAG, RevLite, AlexELETE, Astanza, MedLite, Sinon, Palomar and Spectra.
Do you have more questions about PicoSure Tattoo Removal? Refer to our answers below.
Tattoo Cover Up
Want to replace a tattoo, but are not interested in a much bigger more elaborate costly design? Let Phoenix Skin, with offices in Phoenix and Scottsdale, prepare you for that tattoo cover up using the same laser tattoo removal process. The same process allows the tattoo to fade enough for a tattoo artist to easily cover it with a new tattoo! See our Before and After Photos below for tattoo removal before and after pictures and witness how the tattoos fade with each treatment.
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
Laser tattoo removal is the most effective, non-invasive method of safe tattoo ink removal. The lasers used aby Phoenix Skin for tattoo removal are designed to effectively target the ink that resides just under your skin.
Using different wavelengths of light to address the many different colors used in tattoos, the laser breaks down the ink particles into smaller fragments which are then removed through your body’s natural cleansing process.
This cleansing process generally takes between 3 to 4 weeks to remove the maximum amount of ink pigments. Scroll down to check out the tattoo removal before and after pictures of our clients.
Tattoo Removal Cost & Packages
• The cost per treatment starts at $45 for a 1” x 1” size tattoo and increases based on the dimensions of the tattoo. Please reference our pricing chart below for PicoSure tattoo removal cost.
• Military discount of 10% is available (must show id).
• No office minimums are required as you may find elsewhere (please call to schedule a free consultation to get PicoSure cost).
• Also, unlike other practices, there is no pressure to prepay for treatment packages. Parasail and Care Credit financing is also available.
Contact Us Today!
If you are one of the thousands living with bad tattoos or you're tired of your tattoo, call today for a complimentary tattoo removal consultation.
PicoSure Questions and Answers
Q. Can I book my first treatment without a consult?
A. Yes, Phoenix Skin can provide an initial complimentary consultation, then treat the tattoo immediately after the consult.
Q. How many treatments will I need?
A. The number of treatments depends on the size, ink color and depth of the tattoo, but since PicoSure is 100x faster than any other laser on the market, fewer sessions will be required.
Q. Why is the price per session more expensive than other places in town?
A. PicoSure has a couple of advantages over other tattoo removal companies:
• Shorter timeframe between treatments and
• Fewer treatments necessary for removal (about ½).
If you do the math, the cost is less, and the tattoo is removed sooner. Additionally, Phoenix Skin has no hidden charges for numbing (unlike other practices who add it to the cost of the treatment) and no office visit minimums.
Q. I have three tattoos that fit into the “box." Can I get that price instead?
A. No, each tattoo is priced per treatment, per individual tattoo.
Q. Is there a discount available for multiple tattoos?
A. Largest tattoo is regular price. 25% off for any additional tattoos (based on quote from consultation). Discount applies on all tattoos treated at the same appointment.
Q. Can I purchase a package of treatments at a discounted rate?
A. Phoenix Skin does not offer discount packages because the PicoSure Laser removes ink so quickly, it is difficult to estimate how many treatments will be needed.
Q. Does PicoSure work on permanent makeup?
A. Eyebrows only - they are $150 per session to treat both eyebrows. PicoSure cannot be used on permanent eyeliner.
Q. Does PicoSure remove red ink?
A. The Revlite laser removes red ink more effectively than PicoSure. If you happen to have a tattoo that contains red ink, Phoenix Skin will use the PicoSure for removal, paired with the Revlite to handle the red ink at no additional cost.
Q. Will the PicoSure treatment hurt?
A. The treatment feels somewhat similar to getting a tattoo. Our staff can numb the area prior to the procedure if necessary for comfort. Patients may experience some redness, bruising or crusting after being treated that will quickly subside within about one week.
Q. Does Phoenix Skin do multiple treatments on the same tattoo in a single appointment?
A. Some practices offer multiple treatments in a single appointment, known as the R20between treatments, which means that you will be spending up to 2 hours being treated. Lastly, the time between appointments is extended to between 3 and 6 months.
Q. Why do I have to wait 3-4 weeks between treatments?
A. The PicoSure laser tattoo removal treatment will break up the ink pigments into smaller pieces. The time required between treatments allows your body to naturally remove them. The PicoSure difference is that those broken up ink pigments are smaller than other lasers on the market, allowing your body to more effectively remove them, thus the recommended time between treatments is shorter.
Q. Is PicoSure used for removal of anything else?
A. Yes, it is also effective in clearing, age spots, Café au lait, brown spots, Nevus of Ota and birthmarks. In some cases, PicoSure can also address traumatic scars. Scheduling a complimentary consultation is recommended for evaluation of the area to be treated.